Tuesday 11 December 2012

PostHeaderIcon Kouku debut - KAWAHARA Kazune




Alternative Name: High School Debut
Genre(s):, Comedy, Romance, School Life, Shoujo
Author(s):KAWAHARA Kazune
Status: Completed


When Haruna Nagashima was in junior high her life consisted of playing softball and reading comics. But now that she's going to high school, Haruna decides to put all of her energy towards getting a boyfriend and having the high school romance of a lifetime. To help in her quest, she enlists cute upperclassman Yoh Komiyama to coach her as she eschews her jock tendencies and turns herself into the kind of girl who can catch a guy. Yoh agrees, with one catch: Haruna had better not fall for him!  


Can I just express how much this Manga means to me! I literally fell in love with everything in this manga head to toe! I cannot deny how awesome it was and how much it brought me to tears at some parts. It's the most funniest and caring things I have read. The leading lady Haruna is bold and very much amazing! her character reminds me of me a little! had no clue towards fashion except she wants to find love I dont! but this is where Haruna meets Yoh you know the typical shoujo stuff and all, dont let it keep you away! It's one of the greatest moments he avoids her! Until she of course jumps him at one point and asks him to help her and everything. Due to some circumstances he agrees which is now where fun begins!

This shoujo is a typical shoujo! it's a light hearted comedy romance which gets you tingly all inside and all. I found it mesmerzing at how nice the boys in the Manga were and how cute Fuma actually is!! Except Yoh's sister ain't so cute at all looks can be so decieving, although i like her confession on loving her boyfriend because Haruna had a go at her. Which was awesome! I love how in control Haruna is and how sweet and naive! It makes me smile how she tries so damn hard to achieve everything she is also an awesome softball player sometimes it looks as if she is the man and not Yoh.


The connection between all the characters are great and soft! I loved hers more with Yoh of course all the screaming shoujo fans will love it! The way the express and get shy around each other is what made me giggle with joy! It was simple and joyful and well everything you need in a shoujo really, so what more do you want?

Its worth giving it a read I think people will enjoy it. It's something I would like to own one day the whole volumes its humorous and memorable! It's a favorite of mine and I hope you guys enjoy it too. I did watch the movie! i wasnt too keen on it but they cast did a wonderful job to play the leads and I thought it was worth a go to watch and it was. I was disappointed but not so much! I wish they made a Anime out of it! The illustrations are sooo beautiful to me! Although they do have big lips which is weird but the style and layout of it *swoons* awesome!

So give it a go and tell me how it went :)





Dopey ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
☆Chibichaos☆
United Kingdom
☆Illustrator ☆photographer ☆Graphic designer ☆Random but nice ☆ ☆Aspiring Author..☆
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.